Equinox Anthelmintic Paste 32.6g
Equinox Orange Tube is a broad spectrum benzimidazole (BZ) group anthelmintic with a wide safety margin for use in horses.
Equinox Orange Tube contains oxfendazole, which interferes with the metabolic pathways of intestinal parasites and sterilises worm eggs within 24 hours of dosing, thus reducing contamination of pastures.
Equinox Orange Tube is ideal as an alternative wormer in a rotational worming program.
Equinox Orange Tube controls and treats the following susceptible parasites:
- Large Roundworms (ascarids) Parascaris equorum (adult and immature)
- Pinworms Oxyuris equi (adult and immature)
- Hairworms Trichostrongylus axei (adult and immature)
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms Habronema microstoma (adult)
- Susceptible Small Strongyles (redworms)
- Large Strongyles (bloodworms) Strongylus edentatus (tissue stages)
- Kills immature and adult stages of large strongyles (bloodworms) in the intestine.
- Aids in the control of the migrating stages of the bloodworm Strongylus vulgaris, with corresponding reduction of arterial lesions. A reduction in the prevalence of associated colic could be expected.
Equinox Orange Tube does not treat or control bots or tapeworms.
Dose orally at the recommended rate of 5mL per 100kg bodyweight (10mg/kg oxfendazole). Each marking on the syringe plunger will deliver sufficient paste (2.7g) to treat 50kg bodyweight.
One syringe of Equinox Orange Tube will treat a 600kg horse.